The following professional will be involved in the building of your house, get to know them and their duties:
1. Lawyer: These are trained to get your papers in order, therefore never start any land issue without getting your lawyer involved.
2. The land Surveyor: They are trained to properly demarcate land boundaries. He will survey the land and put beacons with numbers on it. (Beacons are the small square shaped concrete points you see at the corner of plots.
Why Survey a Land?
It is statutory, you cannot obtain a town planning approval without it.
It will allow you to know the extent of your boundaries.
It will help you to detect if others person has encroached on your land.
3. The Architect: After the surveying of your land, the next person you will need is the architect. This is the person that will design and draw whatever you have in mind to build. Make sure you get a qualifies architect.
4. Civil/ Structural Engineer: This is the person that will do the engineering drawing to show the design frame of the whole building. Allow your architect to get one for you.
(Some call them bricklayers), this is the person that will see to the laying of foundations, setting of blocks, lintel, plastering, e.t.c.
This is the person in charge of the writing of the house for electricity purpose.
This is the person in charge of all wood work, like roofing, wooden doors and windows doors and windows, casing for decking and lintel, ceiling, e.t.c.
This person is in charge of all wood work, like roofing, wooden doors and widows, casing for decking and lintel, ceiling, e.t.c.
This person is involved during casting of lintel, decking and for steel doors, gates, widows and burglary proofs.
This person handles the interior and exterior painting of the house.
WE HAVE FACILITIES YOU NEED
Now is the best time to buy a home! When property prices decline, opportunities to capitalize present themselves. Today is a buyer’s market.
We at 99 Property Nigeria Limited. We have the expertise required as a [REALTOR®/AGENTS/BROKERS /SOLICITORS] to help you locate your ideal property.
Not only do we have a tremendous amount of industry experience, but we also have a firm grasp on the opportunities currently presented within this suppressed real estate market.
We at 99 Property Nigeria Limited will walk you through the entire buying process, taking time to carefully listen to your real estate wish list.
We will present you with options, working in a proactive manner, to enable you to find the property that exactly matches yours list of criteria.
Now is the time to buy! Real estate prices will not stay suppressed over the long term. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Check out our Property Bulletin on www.99propertyng.com…. www.facebook.com/99propertyng. www.twitter.com/99propertyng1
We are available to work with you during the entire real estate buying process, and look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
- PROPERTY CONSTRUCTION / DEVELOPMENT
- REAL ESTATE VALUATION
- FEASIBILITY AND VIABILITY STUDIES
- ADVISORY SERVICES ON BUILDING FINANCE
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- BUILDING PLAN / DESIGN
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT